I knew straight away what I wanted to do for Quentin. I knew there was really only one way to show he was a vampire in The Vampire Diaries and that was to create veins under the eyes. These are what makes the Vampires in this series stand out from other on screen vampires. The face/base make up will be very flawless and basic. Slightly contoured for a chiselled look to the face, making the male bone structure show. I will use cream make ups and powders. The lips will be left natural so he still looks manly. The eyebrows brushed and darkened slightly. I will create the veins either two ways , under the eyes with tissue and latex to create a 3D effect and then coloured with really light aqua colours. The other way is to draw them on with aqua colours and pencils. I will need to practice these two techniques and see what ones look more effective. I will smudge red eye-liner on the water line and under the eye to make them red just like in the vampire diaries.

No comments:
Post a Comment