Tuesday

Claudia Face Charts

Design 1:

This is my favourite of the looks I have designed for Claudia. I went with a contoured complexion, and quite heavy with blush. The eyes are a gold. black and brown smokey cat eye with a highlighted inner corner, I will do this with a pressed pigment. The eyebrows will be quite full but still very natural. My favourite part of this look is the lips. These are red with a darker colour in the corners creating a vampy looking ombre lip. I will use a range of products from my kit such as Kryolan, Urban Decay, Mac, Ben Nye and Illamasqua. The lashes will be full and I will more than likely put a set of false lashes on my model. 


Design 2:

This is a duller, every day version of my first design. I have made it more day appropriate but taking away the shimmer and using matte shadows in similar colours instead. Instead of contour it was more of a bronze just to give the face a bit of colour. The lips would be a light red stain not a lipstick. The brows would be less full but still shaped. There would be no fake eyelashes. This isn't my  favourite but I can still see this make up fitting in well with The Vampire Diaries. 






Design 3: 

This is a bit different to the first two I went with a modern pin up look. I would create a winged liner and a bright pink lip. The skin would be contoured heavily, with a nice pop of pink on the cheeks. I would fill the brows in quite a lot, shaping them with powder. I don't think I would use this one because I cant see it fitting in the series 100%. I would create a flawless base with cream foundations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment