Monday

Continuity: Creating Miss Havisham for a Second Time/ Evaluation

This was the assessment I was worried for. I had never done any make-up continuity before this assessment so I was worried I wasn't prepared enough for it. I really wanted to get it spot on the same and prove to myself I can pay attention to detail. I used all the same products as before, had my notes, face chart, hair chart and pictures from the first assessment on stand by ready to tackle continuity. 

Overall I was happy with how my final Images turned out. I feel like I did my design justice the second time around. I followed all of the same steps I originally took to create my first Miss Havisham look and I feel like this paid off. I'm very happy with how the continuity looked, but the only issue I found was time management. The second time was a bit trickier because I obviously was trying to get certain aspects spot on as before by following the pictures, I think this is how I lost some of my time. I still finished on time but I felt the scratches was a little more rushed than I wanted them to be. This time around I think the camera that I used was set up differently or the light was too bright because the pictures seem a little flash backed.  Normally I would look to my products for this to see if they SPF in them but I used the exact same products so I know this wasn't something to do with my artistry skills.












 Furthermore, If I could change one thing was trying to make a costume. I didn't manage to find any costuming that was within my budget in time. Next time I will take this in to consideration a lot earlier. I would also darken the veil even more, unfortunately the lights took away the darkness and dirtiness I created when I made the veil. 



No comments:

Post a Comment