Monday

Estella Informal Assessment








These are the images taken on my Iphone, Overall I was a lot happier with my practice before. The hair styled a lot better the first time, I still can't quite pin point why it didn't work as well apart from the hair could have been cleaner or just over processed by this stage in the day. I'm still kind of happy but not as happy as my practice. The curls at the front of the head look more like waves this time then the practice before making the look more modern. The back of the would not pin in properly and neither would the flower pins. The curls seemed messier to me and not as well put together as before. 

Despite the hair disappointing me I was very happy with the make up. It still made her look beautiful and very youthful. 

PRODUCT LIST:
  • Ultrafoundation
  • Illamasqua skin base
  • Ben Nye translucent powder
  • Black mascara 
  • Kryolan lip palette
  • Kryolan eye shadow palette
  • Curling Tongs
  • Sectioning clips
  • Comb
  • Brush
  • Grips and pins
  • Flowers for the hair
  • Hairspray










I am very happy with how the professional studio pictures came out and hope to use these for my portfolio later on in my career. I feel like I worked professionally and efficiently during my assessment even though it was informal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment