In this Practical session it was the first time I had practised my Estella. Overall I was thoroughly impressed and knew the assessment should be a breeze as I was very happy about my practice.
Product List:
- Ultrafoundation
- Illamasqua skin base
- Ben Nye translucent powder
- Black mascara
- Kryolan lip palette
- Kryolan eye shadow palette
- Curling Tongs
- Sectioning clips
- Comb
- Brush
- Grips and pins
- Flowers for the hair
- Hairspray
I began by creating the hair, sectioning it into three sections. Starting with the middle parting I curled the front sections and left to set in pins. I then moved on to the back of the hair and curled it neatly making sure to not have fish hook ends. I then made a bun on the top of the head and then took the curls from the front to cover the bun and arrange them neatly. I then un did the curls at the front of the head and left some at the front falling to frame the face. I placed the flowers in and sprayed with hairspray to make sure it looked sleek and put together. I then moved on to make up, mainly focusing on creating a flawless base. I set this all and then applied a small amount of mascara and created a flushed cheek look with blush.









No comments:
Post a Comment