Monday

Estella Face Charts and Hair Charts

FACE CHART 1


I think I have chosen this design as the one I want to make for my Estella. After finding out many people in the class were doing an beaten version of Estella I decided that I wanted to do something different and do a light beauty make up. I will begin with applying a a normal foundation base to match to my model Jasmines skin tone. I will then lightly contour and then apply a light pink blush to show her youthfulness and beauty. I will then set all this with a skin toned powder just in the t-zone to prevent the natural shine showing on camera. I will then apply a light shiny pink lip colour to the lips and blend this in with my finger tip so it looks as natural as possible. I will put a light coat of black mascara on just to open the eyes slightly. I will fill the eyebrows in slightly but again keeping them very natural.

FACE CHART 2

I really loved the idea of creating a beaten Estella but I wanted something a bit less in your face and I wanted to mainly concentrate on the hair as with my Miss Havisham I concentrated on the make up more. I ended up designing this face chart anyway because I wanted to see what it would look like. I would begin with all the same products as the first face chart to create the beauty make up but for the bruising I would use supra colour and set it with eye shadows and translucent powder. I wanted a bruise around the eye and one on the chin. I also added a cut to the face chart to the lip and chin area. I wanted this to look fresh compared to the bruising to show on going abuse from her husband. 

Estella Hair Chart: 



I chose to do a very similar hair style on Estella as I did to my Miss Havisham because I wanted to show what an influence Miss Havisham had on Estella not just with her attitude towards men but in the way she dressed and styled herself. I now need to practice the make up and hair for my Estella assessment. 


I will be using these flowers to pin down either side of the head. I think these add a little touch of beauty to my Estella character.



No comments:

Post a Comment