Monday

Miss Havisham Assessment

I was rather nervous when it came to this assessment, I was unsure of why but I carried on regardless. I began by setting up my work station and making sure all of my equipment and brushes were clean and sanitized for make up application (using brush cleaner and beauty so clean make up sanitizer). I then began to attach my face chart, hair chart and notes to the mirror. When I was given the go ahead I began to create my Miss Havisham for the first time. I started with the hair, I feel like I was being very ambitious with the time I was given but I still just about managed to complete my look.The hair went very well, I did the exact same steps as my practice except when it came to creating the curls on top of the head I pulled these to the back above the bun instead of having them at the top of head. I took pictures along the way so I made it easier for myself when it came to recreating this for a second time.









After I created the hair, I moved on to the make up, with half of the time left. 













These are the images taken with my phone so I will have pictures to recreate my Miss Havisham character for a second time. 

Product List:
  • Curling Tongs
  • Sectioning Clips
  • Comb
  • Brush
  • Grips in brunette and pins
  • Veil
  • Ultra foundation
  • Skin base
  • Translucent powder
  • Kryolan eye shadows
  • red lip liner
  • duo glue
  • red supra colours
  • fake scratch blood 


        These are the professional photos and final images taken in the studio. 












        Overall I am so happy with how my first assessment turned out. After all the hard work I put it in was nice to see a final outcome. I feel like I could have made the hair even messier though (but I suppose I'm used to making neat hairstyles). This is something I can improve on for the next project as for the continuity it has to look the same. I am most happy with how the make up turned out, I feel like this time was the best it has ever come out and I'm proud of myself for sticking to the time limits (I love running over, must learn good time management!).

        No comments:

        Post a Comment